Machine-13

Machine-13: Dedicated to Lowbrow Culture, Garage Build Cycles, and Traditional Tattooing.

Machine-13.tumblr.com
Instagram: themachine13
Website: www.machine-13.com









About Me

My photo
Phoenix, AZ
My name is Zack...I am a traditional tattoo artist at Evermore Tattoo in Los Angeles Ca. www.machine-13.com machine13tattoo@gmail.com 480.239.6881

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Triumph America by Machine 13:FOR SALE 6K

Finally I have been able to post up some pictures of my latest build...For this one I chose a 2007 Triumph America..to say the least they are extremely large and lame looking cruisers in my opinion..now that the bike is finished I am ready to sell..looking for 6k...Bike started out brand new pretty much..bought it of some dude for with less than 200 miles...in true form with all my bike builds I ditched everything on the bike leaving me with frame engine and wheels...This particular bike was a lot of work..I could go into all the detail but instead just enjoy the photos and you will see all the fabrication and details it took...for those that may be interested in buying call Zack at 480 239 6881...this bike is very fast, comfortable, clean, reliable, and pretty much rad all around
















3 comments:

  1. beautiful work, the best Triumph America customization

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome MACHINE brother. RESPECT ! Questions; Where did you get forward controls? What size tires?Thanks man.

    ReplyDelete